Skip to main content

Branding

Logo -


I wanted to create my logo using geometric shapes of some kind. I experimented with triangles and squares as well as other shapes to create my logo.





My logo kept developing as I was not pleased with the way that some of them turned out. The 3D look that I was going for did not look right in so e of the logos so I tried again. 

Font - 

The font that I am primarily using on my website is 'Lulo Clean' this is a bold sans serif font that I think works well with the look of my website and the style of a dance music artist.

This is how the font looks on the name of my artist with a 3D effect added to it.



Comments

  1. I like this level of detail about your planning process. Keep this up as it will really showcase how you reached your final product, making it simple to track creative decisions while sticking to the brief and the target audience.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment